Meet the Top 10 Scarf Bloggers of December 2014

Kochani! 
Dzisiaj znalazłam jeden z moich zestawów na liście 'Meet the Top 10 Scarf Bloggers of December 2014'
Nawet nie wiecie, jaką radość mi to sprawiło! To cudowne uczucie, gdy ktoś docenia twoją pracę.
Cieszę się, że zostałam wybrana w takim towarzystwie! Pozostałe 9 dziewczyn prezentują bardzo ciekawe połączenia, oczywiście z szalem w roli głównej!

Pozdrawiam Was gorąco, zaglądajcie niebawem, szykuje się nowy post!

Hello!
Today I found one of my looks on ' Meet the Top 10 Scarf Bloggers of December 2014 ' list
It gave me a lot of joy - it's such a wonderful feeling when someone appreciates your work.
I am glad that I was chosen in such a great company! The 9 girls present a very interesting outfits with the scarf in the lead role, of course!


Kisses ! And stay tuned, the new post is coming soon!


My picture on 'Meet the Top 10 Scarf Bloggers of December 2014'